Tuesday 7 June 2011

Goodbye




My good friend and flat mate is heading over to America to live with her boyfriend for a year.
For her combined leaving party and 21st, I baked and decorated three cakes for her.
The cake in the middle was a bit of a fail, I burnt it and had to cut lots of it off. So I didn't put too much effort in to decorating it.
This one because she likes the beach and surfing.
Half Australian flag, half American.
Anna wore a beautiful flowing black jumpsuit and some killer nude heals. I got a hand made prom/bridemaids dress from the op shop.
This is the dress, it only cost $10 and I'm really into sheer fabric at the moment, so this was perfect.
I wore a white slip underneath which was a couple of dollars.

The colour is blue green, and has a pretty white rose on the neck line.
My brother and I looking pretty good...

No comments:

Post a Comment