Friday 8 April 2011

Two Days in Toodyay...

Well it was actually three days, two nights...
I went on a mid week camping trip, which was so fantastic that I didn't want to waste any time taking photos.
Which kind of sucks because it was a beautiful place.

These are a few of the activities I enjoyed on my short trip...
1) listening to fellow camper friends play some splendid tunes!
2) starting and finishing a book in one day, only stopping to refule on port and red wine
3) playing games and chatting about merkins and hippogryphs by candle light
4) relaxing, instantly followed by some more relaxing
5) night time yabbie hunts with some dead fox fiddling in between
6) watching ants go about their daily duties
7) soaking up the sun and walking in the rain
8) thinking that I was "good" at playing the drums only to discover that I was majorly incorrect
9) living the good life pretty much constantly, until I returned to the humdrum of shit city living

Due to a lack of photos, instead I shall tell you to have a listen to this local band... 
Pretty swell guys with exciting fun songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment